Achieved this evening:
- Updated excel spreadsheet and printed off childminder’s payslip.
- Filed away bills and bank statements and notice of derisory dividend arising from unwise share purchase of many years ago.
- Signed up to electricity supplier’s online billing on the basis that I would get €20 off my shopping. The voucher does not appear to have materialised. Signed up to electricity supplier’s rewards scheme. Apparently, I will get money off my electricity bill just by shopping in my usual supermarket. On both occasions I needed to give them my name, account number, meter number, date of birth and two different passwords, lest anyone hack my account and pay my bill for me or take away my exciting rewards.
- Tried and failed to work out what is covered as set out in my healthcare cover renewal letter and filed it away lest it become clearer at a later point.
- Did online shopping for delivery on Friday. Noted that I have shopped in my usual supermarket and no electricity money off voucher appeared to be forthcoming.
- Agonised about the use of full stops in a bulleted list.
- Realised it was NaBloPoMo and posted this.
And how was your own exciting Wednesday evening?